Monday, January 28, 2013

Rain, Rain, Stay and Play!

Living here in Arizona means I get to experience a LOT of dry... sizzling hot... tumbleweeds-rolling-across-the-street kind of days.  And yes, there are a lot tumbleweeds, mostly at the end of summer when the monsoon season begins.  I actually think it's pretty cool.  Well, that is until one hits my car then all I can envision are the pretty scratches all over the side of my car... Okay, maybe not so cool.

We have had some pretty amazing weather this winter.  It's been raining off and on lately.  I think everything about it is pretty much, beautiful.  I love the water, the sound of the wind and rain, the gorgeous skies before, during and after the rain... the rainbows! Uhmmmm... the smell.  What's there not to love?  Do you have a bad case of the frizzies? I do! Who cares? LOL!  Well t'anyway,  I'm absolutely thrilled with it!  It's cleansing... What a treat!



This is a photo I took from my back window
just after hours and hours of endless rain.
You can't tell me this isn't beautiful...



I don't know if the weather has brought me this strange kind of peace... or the new people in my life... or if it's the fact that going to church has made me see things differently... or that I'll be turning 40 years old in less than 10 days and I'm totally A-Ok with it!  I feel wiser  already... hehe!  Anyway, I say strange peace because I'm not used to being able to let things go as easily, like I have been lately.  Maybe it's a combination of them all.  Whatever it is... I sorta kinda like it  :O)


What weather do you feel brings you the most peace?











No comments:

Post a Comment