Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snow Day

We may not have hired a professional photographer... oh wait. I am...  No... wait...  Every mother out there with a digital camera is a freakin' pro now.  I  set up my tripod and we get what we get! I can't bring myself to spend the money on something I know how to do! I set up the tripod and run back and forth like a crazy woman... in this case... it was a nice fellow that took our family photo in exchange for me taking a photo of him with his sons.





Snow day.  I don't mind the 1.5 hr drive up north to play in the snow for a while.  We drive up, eat lunch, play, freeze and drive home.  It's just enough time for my sons to have a little fun and for this "Mama with a digital camera" to freeze some memories.

Ok.  Pathetic story. Here goes.  I actually planned my outfit on POLYVORE!  Holy yikes. I know, sad.  I almost had it to a tee 'cept I forgot to throw my scarf on for the photos.  I was freezing and in a hurry to get back in the car!  It was really snowing pretty hard.  I couldn't keep my face up or eyes open for too long without getting snow flakes in my eyes.

Okay, so here's my outfit... Did I mention I love this site? It's like playing paper dolls on your computer.  So. Addicting. So. So. So.... Darn you Polyvore... I love u! :)







Snow Day

Snow Day by aznat73 featuring black gloves





A few "out takes" :O)




Me and my "little" lovies







Dale was trying to take a photo
of us all together... here he is trying to hold
my ginormous Nikon!  He didn't do too bad
and we had quite the laugh!







Dale and our boys :O)




Making memories people... making memories.. that's what it's all about :O)




No comments:

Post a Comment