Thursday, July 26, 2012

Such-a-Quitter!

Yes I admit it! I'm a quitter... or, is it considered quitting or just putting it on the back burner til it peaks my interest again?

What am I talking about? Everything.... photography, painting, drawing, sewing, crafts, jewelry, cooking, fashion, nail art, scrapbooks, pretty much everything artsy that I've jam packed my craft room with. When I discover something new, it completely envelopes me and shortly after, I'm moving on to the next thing. But I do have to state, that eventually I circle back to my other hobbies.
 
So here I am, attempt number "Quatro" at blogging.  I quickly grew annoyed by my other blog's name.  I hated saying it and I hated having to spell it out.  I also think it was hard for people to remember.  I wanted it to be simple and I decided that I didn't want my name in the title of my blog.  I needed a new name and there is one that has stuck with me for the past three days... Hello Monday.  How did I come up with that?  I get a bit impatient when I get an idea. I'm not the type of person that says, "I'll start Monday" or "Maybe next Monday".  Monday's always seem to be the best day to start something for most people even though it's the most hated day of the week.  Fortunately for me, I'm a SAHM so I can start any day... So today, is my Monday!

So out on a limb I go!  I'm posting to nobody and hoping that somebody finds my little corner and becomes my first new follower.

I promise to share with you my roller coaster life with photography projects and jobs, art projects, new discoveries, holiday crafts, and everything in between.

Cheers ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to experience all your talents. I think it would be fun if you start with one and then went to the next and the next. Eventually back to the first one again. This way we experience everything in your repertoire and you don't get bored. I have to say your paintings are my very favorite but I love them all. So lets get busy sister. I am waiting and excited. ;o) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete