Friday, February 15, 2013

Constipated Yawn...


Yawn:  v.intr.
A yawn is a reflex of simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath.
Yawning is commonly associated with tiredness, stress, overwork, lack of stimulation and boredom, though recent studies show it may be linked to the cooling of the brain.
In humans, yawning is often triggered by others yawning!



I bet you're fighting the urge to yawn right now!  Well, for the past few days, I feel like I have to yawn... and it goes and goes and I never get that last bit of inhalation that leaves me feeling satisfied.  I imagine I've looked like this a couple of times... yup... attractive.

So I've been 40 for over a week now.  What's different? Nothing and everything... if that makes any sense?!?  One thing I've been thinking about a lot lately is how greatly my interests change from one year to the next.  One moment, I'm all about cooking, then sewing, then gardening, then painting, then nails, then fashion... (Adult ADD?)

One thing for sure, I miss drawing.  I have all my supplies staring at the side of my head right now.  Begging for some attention.  I miss it... but not feeling it lately...

The last time I doodled with my Prismacolors was when I drew these girls.

This one got smeared and had to throw her out :(



This one is waiting to be colored in...



This is waiting for completion...



Waiting for completion...



She's not done either... She's my favorite tho :)

Some friends and family have expressed missing my videos.  I used to video myself drawing and painting.  Honestly, I stopped because I couldn't take the negative criticism.  Yup, there's some nasty, competitive crazies out there.... But here I will sign off leaving you with an oldie but goodie.

If you haven't seen it before, I hope you enjoy it.
If you have, I hope you enjoy watching it again!

Click here to watch:  Violet Blu




No comments:

Post a Comment