Friday, October 4, 2013

Beavers "ALMOST" Ruined My Coffee

Sometimes it's better not knowing. But since I know, I'm gonna let you know!  Apparently, a lot of companies use beaver butt secretions for "natural vanilla" flavoring and that is just wrong! And for two whole days, I've been moping around and I've been very tempted to throw out my Coffee-mate Vanilla Flavored creamer.

I know it's loaded with calories... so maybe this isn't such a bad thing but I look so forward to my coffee every morning that if I don't get me some good coffee, I get a bit grumpy!






My hubs can't bear to see me so moody sad so he got online to find out if Coffee-mate uses beaver poo... 

Drum roll please......

GOOD NEWS!!


My hubs found this Facebook post on Coffee-mate's page.  Thanks to this bearded dude for saving my family a lot of grouchy mornings!! :)

READ ON:

THANK YA! THANK YA!




Have a wonderful weekend!  Fall Break! YAY!!! :) xo









No comments:

Post a Comment